Along with creative modular kitchen designs, a properly placed sink plays a key role as it is the center of attention.
So deciding the best-suited one is a critical decision when you are redesigning or rebuilding your house. It is important to install the right kitchen sink thus it is better to seek the expertise of professional Home Interior Designers in Bangalore as they have plenty of industry experience and in-depth knowledge of interior designing.
We usually see Single Bowl basins but double and triple bowls are easily available in the market and the same can be installed with the help of skilled Home Interior designers in Bangalore as per your requirements and needs.
So this article fetches you important information a leading Home Interior Designers in Bangalore how to choose the right sink for your food house. So read it till the last.
1. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink– There are numerous Kitchen sinks available in the market. But Single-bowl Kitchen Sink is often suggested by top Home Interior Designers in Bangalore. Here are some things that you need to keep in mind before you finalize this and purchase it. As the name of It has already suggested that it has only one single bowl sink while some homeowners consider this smaller in size but this isn’t true always if your residence lacks space then this may be the best-suited one for you as it comes with a compact size and it is much easier to clean it than of the sinks that are double in size.
2. Double Bowl Sink- Most of the modern sinks have two bowls giving extra space to clean the dishes properly. These are suggested by experts for those who wish two clean dishes manually. You can wash them in one bowl and rinse them in another one. These sinks come into a lot of configurations like unequal size bowls, two equal bowls of different depths. However, the right size will be determined by industry expert Home Interior designers in Bangalore and the size of the family and dishes that are left in the same after a meal. So take some time to think about your requirement before you spell out your hard-earned money on buying the sinks for your kitchen.
3. Triple Bowl Kitchen Sink– These are perfect ones for those who like to make quick work in their kitchen and want to concentrate on other tasks to them. Triple bowls are ideal for fruit and vegetable washing, food preparation; dishwashing clearing the tables, and sending the garbage in your dustbin. Here some of the advantages of the triple bowl kitchen sink and after reading you will consider buying this instead of what you have planned earlier.
- It allows you to have dish rack in one bowl of the sink and it won’t interface with other parts where on clean dishes doesn’t get dirty and water will not be splashed.
- Provide a sink dedicated to food disposal and works compatibly with drainage system too.
- It gives space for Soak dirty dishes while the larger part can be used for other major tasks such as food preparation, vegetable chopping, etc.
- It can easily accommodate dirty dishes in one of the larger bowls and rinse water in others and are made that fit best to your overall requirements.
Conclusion The above-mentioned sinks are suggested by industry experts with years of working in the designing field; Thus, just analyze your requirement and overall budget before making a decision. Because these are a one-time investment so make a good one.